KnitMesh Technologies have developed production techniques to integrate graphite into their knitted wire mesh, this greatly increases the utility of these components for a wide range of applications.
- Superb compressibility and resilience (able to withstand high shock loadings)
- Increased lubrication and gas sealing properties
- Capable of operating in high temperature, corrosive and hostile environments
- Available in many different profiles
- Designs tailored to meet specific customer specifications
- Prototypes are developed rapidly and inexpensively using low cost tooling
Suitable Materials For Graphite Seals